First Time Here?Create an Account
- Click the “Create an Account” button
- Re-enter your new credentials
- Click "Sign-In"
- Read the Application Instructions
NOTE: To become registered with the Placement Office, applicants should be available for employment within two weeks.
- Enter your email address and password
- Click "Sign-in"
- Read the Application Instructions.
*To be employed by a Senate employing office in a paid position in the continental United States an individual must:
- Be a U.S. citizen;
- Be lawfully admitted for permanent residence and seeking citizenship as outlined in 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)(B);
- Be (i) admitted as a refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157 or granted asylum under 8 U.S.C. § 1158 and (ii) have filed a declaration of intention to become a lawful permanent resident and then a citizen when eligible; or
- Owe allegiance to the U.S. (i.e., qualify as a non-citizen U.S. national under federal law).
The Senate Placement Office will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis. To submit a request, please contact the Senate Placement Office at email@example.com indicating “Accommodation” in the subject line or (202) 224-9167.